Sleeping Bag/Coats For The Homeless
We are asking you to join Pardon My Grind in our efforts to make this winter season better for many of the those in our community that are currently homeless. There are approximately 2,014 people homeless in Charlotte, NC and this number continues to grow. The Empowerment Plan has created a great product that could help many homeless people stay warm during the colder months. They have created a coat that transforms into a sleeping bag. Click HERE to see for yourself!
These coats currently run $100 each plus shipping. We would like to start by purchasing 50 coats to donate to the homeless in the streets of Charlotte. This will aid in keeping men and women warm as well as their children. That’s not all! Many of those who take part in the production of these awesome coats were previously homeless and now have been able to find stability helping others. Your donation is able to help people in more than one way. We hope that you see the great need for these coats in Charlotte as well and that you are ready to help us. We would like to reach our goal of $7500 to purchase a minimum of 50 coats and have them shipped to Charlotte, NC to provide to our homeless. Thank you in advance for caring and making a difference.
-Pardon My Grind
- Previous PARDON MY GRIND and PROVEN LOYALTY presents…PROVEN GRINDERS: DINA MARTO (Twelve Music & Studios)
- Next WE ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THE GRIND TEAM IN CHARLOTTE, NC FOR 2017!
You may also like...
- PARDON MY STYLE: The A-List With A. Moriah Featuring Pole Fit Carolinas- Episode 12
- PARDON MY STYLE: The A-List With A. Moriah Featuring Bodies In Motion Dance Fitness- Episode 11
- PARDON MY STYLE: The A-List With A. Moriah- Episode 10
- PARDON MY STYLE: The A-List with Arica Moriah featuring Tiara Little and Fabian Stylez Ep9
- PARDON MY STYLE: The A-List with Arica Moriah featuring Rwenshaun Miller with Eustress Inc Ep8